You have heard it at shift turn-outs, and have seen the paperwork to forward it via snail mail. Click on the below link and submit your survey electronically.
- The Survey assists organizational leadership by providing information about employee issues that impact the quality of service delivered by the organization and about employees' job satisfaction.
- To see how TDCJ uses the survey data click here.
- More information about the Survey is available from our homepage.
- If you have questions or concerns, you may contact the Survey office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone (512) 232-0627, or you may write the Survey of Employee Engagement, UT - Austin, 1 University Station D3500., Austin, TX 78712.
- The on-line survey does not have the capability to save partial information for completion at a later time; therefore, it is necessary to complete the instrument in a single session.
- After the last item, you will be asked to submit your responses.
- Many demographic questions are included in this survey for research purposes. However, you are not required to answer every item.
Click Here to complete the online survey !